This 2-hour lesson is an introduction to the the sport of kite surf. It will take place at Agrigento’s beach of San Leone or alternatively in the further point of Torre di Gaffe.
Follow the wind!
|location_cityPick up||At your accommodation|
|person_pin_circleStart||Agrigento San Leone Beach or Torre di Gaffe|
|beenhereArrival||Back at your accommodation|
|timerDuration||Approx 2 hours|
This experience is done with our certified and professional kite surf instructor.
See as locals:
The Intro Lesson is 2 hours long, and takes place at Agrigento’s beach of San Leone or alternatively in the further point of Torre di Gaffe.
This lesson will take you from having no knowledge of kiting, through the understanding of all the necessary principles you need to know to become a kite surfer.
The lesson will be mainly held on the beach and will consist of:
- Understanding the wind
- Flying a trainer kite to learn how to steer
- Correctly setting up the water kite
- Safety on the beach & in the water
- Transfer from your accommodation to “Start Point” and from “End Point” to your accommodation (Only within Agrigento District ZIP code: 92100)
- Top of the range equipment, accessories and safety gear.
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
- Camera or gopro (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Sport wind coat
- Change dry clothes (not mandatory)
- Beachwear and swimsuit
Pick up Times
- Will be agreed via e-mail directly with our crew or alternatively over phone
- Please note the course it will take around a 2 hours.
- How many people will participate on our tour? Our local experienced crew will only take maximum two people to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. Minimum number of 1 person.
- Can I leave my backpack, suitcase, bag or surfboard with you during the time I am on your tour? Yes. We can store your backpack, suitcase, bag or surfboard at our premises for free for the time you participate on our tour. Please let us know at the time of your booking whether you want to use this service to arrange the details. However, you will have to pick up your items immediately after finishing the tour.
- What if my accommodation is not within Agrigento’s district (out of ZIP code 92100)? Before booking the experience send us an inquiry trough the dedicated button “Send Inquiry” inside the concerned section indicating which will be the address where you want us to pick you up. We will be pleased to send you a dedicated quote with relevant link to conclude the purchasing.
- Alternatively just reach by yourself a specific address within the district and indicate it in the dedicated area you’ll find in the booking form, we will pick you up and drop off there.
- Once we receive your inquiry we check the availability for the data you have asked for and we sent you a confirmation mail through which you can proceed with the booking and conclude the payment process.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.