This excursion is operated by a professional sailing team which will take you out in the amazing costal area of Agrigento. This tour doesn’t have a fix plan therefore we will stop in several places letting you admire the magnificence of this part of the Sicilian coast. Whether you are a novice boater or an experienced one this is our best trip for simply having NO AGENDA, our target is to let you live a sea day as locals do.
Sail with Oblò with no agenda!
|location_cityPick up||At your accommodation|
|beenhereArrival||At your accommodation|
|timerDuration||Approx 6 hours|
|account_balancePOI on the trail||Agrigento coastal area including – Bay of Porto Empedocle – The Turkish steps|
This tour is operated by an experienced guide, which will drive and give you all the relevant info during the journey.
See as locals:
You can swim in glistening blue waters, snorkel and explore Nature Reserves, alternatively you can just lay under the sun or shade enjoying the natural beauties that will surround you during our journey!
Generally we will first sail on west side of the coastal area of Agrigento reaching the Porto Empedocle’s bay first from which we will head to the amazing Scala dei Turchi. Here we will stop for a while and you will have the chance of admiring this magnificent spot from the sea side. With calm sea, you will also have the chance of swimming and snorkel in turquoise water enjoying one of the most beautiful water spot you can find in Sicily.
In the middle of the morning excursion we will serve you an onboard lunch, after which you can relax and laydown under a warm Sicilian sun.
In the early afternoon we will proceed with our journey visiting other characteristic bays such as “Pergole”, “Lido Rossello” or “Giallonardo”; here you will admire other type of cliffs overlooking the sea and made of tuff and Mediterranean vegetation.
Depending on weather condition (wind) this tour can go West (90% of the times) as described above or alternatively will be operated on the East side (10% of the times) of the coastal area.
In case we go East you will admire the great beach of San Leone (white sand) until reaching the amazing bay of “Misita” where the estuary of “Naro” river is; a lot of birds are populating this area therefore is not rare to see them refreshing before continuing their trip. After Misita we will go to the amazing spot of Punta Bianca, where the rock is very similar to Scala dei Turchi and the marine area is rich of fish and marine vegetation. Here you can swim in deep blue water and snorkel to spot local fishes.
After Punta Bianca we will proceed in other two bays where you can admire cliffs of clay overlooking the sea populated by marine birds. Located on top of one of these cliffs you will see the marvelous Castle of Chiaramonte as well known as Castle of the Leopard which stands in the area of Palma di Montechiaro.
- Transfer from your accommodation to “Start Point” and from “End Point” to your accommodation (Only within Agrigento District ZIP code: 92100)
- Snorkeling equipment
- An experienced skipper and his team
- Lunch on board (Typical food “Made in Sicily”)
- Drinks & beverage (wine, water, analcolic drink)
- Cabin and toilet (You can use the cabin as changing room)
- Other costs not offered in this program
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimmers
- Camera or gopro (to capture your amazing moments)
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings, better if waterproof
- Sport wind coat
- Change dry clothes
- Wear comfortable clothes and open shoes
- Pick up Times
- Agrigento – 9.00-9.30am pick up and 4.30pm drop off
- Please note the excursion is around a 6 hours.
- How many people will participate on our tour? Our local experienced crew will only take small groups to ensure you have an unforgettable experience. Minimum number of 2 people and a maximum number of 12 participants.
- Can I leave my backpack, suitcase, bag or surfboard with you during the time I am on your tour? Yes. We can store your backpack, suitcase, bag or surfboard at our premises for free for the time you participate on our tour. Please let us know at the time of your booking whether you want to use this service to arrange the details. However, you will have to pick up your items immediately after finishing the tour.
- What if my accommodation is not within Agrigento’s district (out of ZIP code 92100)? Before booking the experience send us an inquiry trough the dedicated button “Send Inquiry” inside the concerned section indicating which will be the address where you want us to pick you up. We will be pleased to send you a dedicated quote with relevant link to conclude the purchasing.
- Alternatively just reach by yourself a specific address within the district and indicate it in the dedicated area you’ll find in the booking form, we will pick you up and drop off there.
- What if there will be adverse weather conditions? If the day of the excursion we will judge that the excursion, for safety reasons, cannot take place; we will propose our guest an alternative excursion or immediately proceed to reimburse the costs as described in the general terms and conditions.
- Once we receive your inquiry we check the availability for the data you have asked for and we sent you a confirmation mail trough which you can proceed with the booking and conclude the payment process.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher